For Major Advisors
Research Resources and Options
The following will help you guide your advisees toward appropriate resource centers and support services:
- Support for Student Wellness links to cultural centers and services supporting physical and mental wellness. Also see the Provost's page on Wellness Ambassadors and the faculty guide, Who Can I Call?
- Support for Academic Skills provides resources including tutoring, study skills, community and health.
- Advisors in the College Office are available to assist with questions and issues.
- Advising Students in Academic Difficulty Signs of potential problem and what you can do.
- CaseNet This team of College Office advisors specializes in helping students who are encountering