The College Office serves as home base for all students in the College of Arts and Sciences. It is your hub for administrative needs, academic advising and programming. It is also the office of the Dean of the College.
The College Office:
- Provides professional academic advising by appointment or on a walk-in basis.
- Coordinates programs around course and major exploration.
- Processes graduation applications and audits seniors for graduation. Coordinates the College Graduation Ceremony.
- Coordinates the pre-major and peer advising programs.
- Maintains student records and generates official letters for law school applications and verification of good academic standing.
- Represents the College to prospective students through print and electronic materials and live presentations.
Appointments and Walk-ins
Advisors are available to help with general and special academic circumstances from Monday through Friday, by appointment from 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. and on a walk-in basis for quick questions from 12:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
The College Office
120 Cohen Hall, 249 South 36th St.
Philadelphia, PA 19104-6304
(phone) 215.898.6341 • (fax) 215.573.2023