CAMS Event: Sustainability Careers
6:00-8:00 PM, Bodek Lounge, Houston Hall
Are you passionate about sustainability and the environment? How can your College degree translate to making a meaningful impact on the issues you care about? In both the private and government sectors, from green jobs to technology to public policy, there are so many ways to apply your liberal arts education.
Join College alumni who have made their careers working in these fields in a round table discussion over dinner. Learn about their journeys since graduating from the College and how their time at Penn helped shape their professional lives.
- Kelly Bridges, C'16 - Senior Associate, Global Water 2020
- Julia Cohen, C’10 – Head of Product and Portfolio Strategy, Bowery Farming
- Joanne Douglas, C’05, LPS’09 – Watershed Interpretation & Youth River Program Manager, Bartram’s Garden
- Julia Enyart, C'10, G'18, W"18 - Officer, Sustainable and Impact Investing, The Glenmede Trust Company
- Alexandra Kroger, C’07 – Energy Program Director, The Energy Co-op
- Zoe Reich Margarites, C’06, LPS ’10 – Vice President, Strategic Partnerships, International WELL Being Institute (IWBI)
- Emily Schapira, C’02, WG’09 – Executive Director, Philadelphia Energy Authority