CAMS Roundtable: Careers in Public Health
6:00-7:30 PM EDT
Careers in public health have never been so important, as is evidenced by the Covid-19 pandemic. From working on the front lines to doing research, to shaping policy and ensuring equitable delivery of services, there are many directions such a career can take. At this virtual roundtable, you’ll get a chance to chat with College alumni about how their time in the College informed their approach to careers in public health, and the impact those careers represent.
- Emily Behar C08, Director of Clinical Operations at Ophelia
- Maria Bellantoni C12, Resident Physician of Internal Medicine at Johns Hopkins and Lieutenant of the Commissioned Corps of the U.S. Public Health Service
- Jasmine Fournier C08, Assistant Director, Center for Gulf Coast Environmental Health Research
- Tim Nielson C12, Research Officer, University of Sydney, Child Population and Translational Health Research
- Audrey Nuamah C16, Program Officer at Center for Health Care Strategies, Inc.
- Collin Weinberger C06, Senior Advisor and Team Lead, Influenza and Pandemic Preparedness at U.S. Department of Health and Human Services