Policies Governing the Quaker Consortium

College students wishing to enroll in courses at Bryn Mawr, Haverford or Swarthmore should call the College Office to make an appointment with Dr. Wally Pansing.

  • Students will need a dean's letter of permission and must have the chosen course(s) approved for credit by the equivalent Penn department. At the end of the semester, students should request that a transcript be forwarded to the College Office. Upon receipt of the transcript and signed credit forms, the courses and the grades will be entered onto the Penn transcript. The grades will be included in the Penn g.p.a.
  • Summer sessions at Bryn Mawr, Haverford or Swarthmore are not subject to the Quaker Consortium agreement and are treated as credit away.