Students should know that any delay in major or minor certification, posting of grades, or meeting any other graduation obligation may result in a delay of graduation. In that case, the student would be graduated in the next cycle (August/December/May).
- Check in Path@Penn to ensure that you have fulfilled, or will fulfill, all requirements, including major requirements, by the end of spring semester, 2023. If you have questions, see an advisor in the College Office (walk-in hours are Monday-Friday from 12 to 4 p.m.).
- Notify your major advisor of your intention to graduate in May 2023 and discuss any outstanding issues with them. Departments and programs will certify majors in early spring.
- Complete the Application for Graduation.
- Register to participate in the College Ceremony by March 14, 2023.
- Attend the Grad Fair at the Penn Bookstore from March 22-March 24 to purchase regalia.