Transferring Credit

View the XCAT tutorial

A representative of the appropriate Penn department will need to review external courses before transfer credits will be awarded. To request transfer credit for a College course through a Penn department, login to XCAT (External Course Approval Tool) and submit all course syllabi and other supporting materials from the previous institution.

A minimum grade of C is required for a course to be eligible for transfer credit. The grade earned in a course approved for transfer credit will not appear on the Penn transcript.

In This Section

College Events
More Events