to Pre-Major Advisor Page
Some ideas for conversation prompts:
- Tell me about your community and/or hometown.
- Describe your high school for me.
- Tell me a little bit about your family/the people you live with.
- What are you doing this summer?
- What do you plan to be involved with in the fall - athletics, DP, theater, religious groups, etc.?
- Do you plan to work in the fall? Follow-up if yes: May I ask if you have work-study funds available?
- What has happened over the last few months since you were admitted?
- Do you have family members who went to Penn or are familiar with what Penn might be like?
- What are you looking forward to at Penn? Is there anything that you are anxious about?