Declaring a Minor

Students in the College may pursue interschool minors that draw on courses offered by Nursing, Wharton* and Engineering. Interschool minors are identified on the list of minors.

Since adding an interschool minor may require students to complete more than the minimum number of course units for graduation, students should refer to the section on Policies Governing Non-College Courses and consult with an advisor in the College Office when planning their program.

Students planning to complete a minor in the School of Engineering and Applied Science (SEAS) will be required to complete a minor request form for non-SEAS students, as well as create a Minor for Non-Engineering Students worksheet prior to meeting with the minor advisor. Forms are available at the SEAS Academic Programs Office or can be downloaded from the SEAS website.

* With the exception of Statistics, it is not possible to do a minor in the Wharton School.