Careers in Communication & Journalism
Communications and Journalism influence and reflect the world we live in, playing a role in shaping our personal, professional and civic lives. Innovations in how we communicate ensure that careers in these fields are varied and constantly evolving.
Join College alumni who have made their careers working in media and communications in informative roundtable discussions over dinner. Learn about their journeys since graduating from the College and how their time at Penn helped shape their professional lives.
Panelists will include:
- Rebecca Chin C07, Internal Communication Manager at Facebook
- Onyx Finney C96, CEO and Chief Creative Officer, The Creative Nous, LLC
- Ernest Owens C14, Writer at Large, Philadelphia Magazine
- Jason Post C01, Vice President of Communications at Compass
- Meagan Sloan C10, PR Account Director, Brownstein Group
- Jonathan Tannenwald C06, Producer at Philly.com