Declaring a Minor

Students who wish to declare a minor in the College of Arts and Sciences, or one of the interschool minors, should meet with the undergraduate chair or other appropriate representative of the department or program. The minor will be posted to the student's transcript and added to the Academic Planning Worksheet on Penn InTouch.

Students planning to complete a minor in the School of Engineering and Applied Science (SEAS) will be required to complete a minor request form for non-SEAS students, as well as create a Minor for Non-Engineering Students worksheet prior to meeting with the minor advisor. Forms are available at the SEAS Academic Programs Office or can be downloaded from the SEAS website.