Equivalent Credit

When students receive College credit for courses or other types of academic work done elsewhere, it is referred to as equivalent credit. Some of these credits will be the result of coursework taken before matriculation at Penn, but it is also possible to do a limited number of courses “away” after matriculation.

In This Section

College Events
More Events