Policies Governing College 99

  • The student must produce an academic paper in connection with the study. A copy of the paper with a recommended evaluation by the sponsor must be submitted to the Committee on Individualized Study. The committee will assign the final grade.
  • Only 1 c.u. of College 99 will be allowed per semester.
  • Only 2 c.u. total of College 99 may be counted toward the Bachelor of Arts degree. If a second course unit is requested for the same project, a formal letter requesting the second course unit must be submitted by the deadline. Some written work completed during the first semester of the independent study project, normally the term paper, must be made available to the Committee on Individualized Study before a second course unit will be considered.